Use and maintenance of Manifold Block hydraulic system
The maintenance of hydraulic system performance, to a large extent depends on the correct use and timely maintenance, must establish the use and maintenance of rules and regulations, strict implementation.
1. Precautions for use of hydraulic system.
(1) The operator should master the working principle of the hydraulic system, be familiar with the operation method and operation points.
(2) Be familiar with the function of each regulating device, the relationship between the rotation direction and the change of the adjusted pressure and flow, so as to prevent the reverse adjustment and cause accidents.
(3) Before starting, check whether the adjusting devices and handles on the system have been moved by irrelevant personnel, and check whether the positions of electrical switches and travel switches are normal.
(4) Check the oil temperature before driving. If the oil temperature is lower than 10℃, the system can be heated up during no-load operation. If the room temperature is below 0℃, the hydraulic oil condenses, then heating measures should be taken before starting. If possible, different viscosity of hydraulic oil can be used in summer and winter.
(5) The height and temperature rise of oil level should be paid attention to at any time in the work. The working temperature of general oil is more appropriate in 35℃ ~ 60℃.
(6) Hydraulic oil should be checked and replaced regularly to keep the oil clean. For the new equipment put into use, use a month or so should clean the oil tank, replace the new oil. In the future, according to the cleaning degree of hydraulic oil, cleaning and oil change should be carried out every other year or according to the interval time required by the equipment manual.
(7) In use, attention should be paid to the working condition of the filter, and the filter element should be cleaned or replaced regularly. Normally, impurities should be prevented from entering the oil tank.
(8) If the equipment is not used for a long time, it shall be sealed in accordance with the provisions.
2. Maintenance of hydraulic equipment.
Maintenance consists of routine maintenance, regular inspection, and comprehensive inspection.
(1) Routine maintenance Routine maintenance is the most important link to reduce faults. Usually with visual, ear and hand touch feeling and other relatively simple methods, check the amount of oil, oil temperature, oil leakage, noise, pressure, speed and vibration, and adjustment and maintenance. Fill in the Routine Maintenance Point Check Card for important equipment.
(2) Periodically check and analyze the causes of abnormal phenomena found in routine maintenance and rectify the faults. For the parts needing maintenance, arrange local maintenance when necessary. The time interval of regular inspection is generally the same as the inspection and cleaning cycle of the oil filter, usually 2 ~ 3 months.
(3) Comprehensive inspection Comprehensive inspection about once a year. The method of comprehensive inspection is mainly decomposed inspection, to focus on the elimination of possible failure factors within a year. Its main content is to check the components and components of the hydraulic device, to judge its performance and life, and to repair the parts that produce failure, and to put forward improvement suggestions for the parts that often occur failure.
Periodic and comprehensive inspections should be recorded and used as the basis for troubleshooting or equipment overhaul.
3. Prevent contamination of hydraulic oil.
The importance of preventing hydraulic oil contamination in maintenance work is emphasized here.
Hydraulic oil pollution refers to the intrusion of water, air, chips, fibers, dust, sand, abrasive and other hard substances and rubber-like adhesives in the working oil. They are the bane of all kinds of equipment failures. According to statistics, the faults caused by oil pollution account for more than 80% of the total number of hydraulic system faults. These pollutants will affect the performance and service life of the system because of the aggravating wear in light, and block the channel, so that the spool, piston and other stuck failure, resulting in hydraulic components damage and hydraulic system can not work normally.
The measures to prevent the pollution of hydraulic oil are relatively simple and feasible, but the following points should be earnestly adhered to.
(1) The hydraulic oil injected into the oil tank must be strictly filtered.
(2) Frequently check the cleanliness of hydraulic oil, regularly clean the oil filter, clean the oil tank, and change the oil regularly.
(3) Prevent air from mixing with oil, and discharge the air mixed with the system in time.
(4) Prevent the oil temperature is too high, it is best to control below 60℃.
(5) prevent leakage.