The manufacturer of Manifold Block hydraulic valve introduces the processing technology of Manifold Block
Manifold Block hydraulic valve is an automatic component operated by pressure oil, it is controlled by pressure valve oil, usually used together with electromagnetic pressure valve, which can be used for remote control of oil, gas and water pipe system of hydropower station. The core component of the hydraulic valve is Manifold block, which plays an important role in controlling the direction, pressure and flow of the flow in the Manifold Block hydraulic valve.
Manifold Block hydraulic valve manufacturer
1. All screw holes on Manifold Block valve should have processing accuracy requirements, generally 7H, the processing accuracy of mounting holes of threaded Manifold block cartridge valve should meet the requirements of product samples, the roughness of mounting holes of Manifold block valve is Ra0.8, in addition, there are dimensional tolerance and shape tolerance requirements.
2, the Manifold block high pressure valve block is best made of 35 forged steel, and the general valve block is made of A3 steel or ductile iron. Enough processing allowance should be left when cutting the valve block material from the plate, and it is best to forge the blank of the valve block before processing. The material for processing the valve block shall ensure the internal structure is dense, and shall not have any defects such as interlayer and tracoma. If necessary, the blank shall be tested.
3. The surface roughness of valve installed on Manifold Block hydraulic valve block should reach Ra0.4, and the surface roughness of sealing surface of end pipe joint should reach Ra3.2. In addition, the perpendicularity allowance between the screw hole where the pipe joint is installed and its outer fitting surface shall be at least grade 8.
The above is the introduction of information brought by Manifold Block hydraulic valve manufacturer. To learn more about the related knowledge, welcome to pay attention to our official website.
Processing technology of Manifold Block hydraulic Manifold block
With the development of Manifold Block hydraulic system in the direction of high pressure and high precision, the structure of the system is also developing in the direction of integration. In this trend, the advantages of Manifold block are especially shown. In this regard, let’s discuss the processing technology of pressing integrated block.
The processing quality of Manifold block directly affects the performance of the system and equipment. In the design of the integrated block, the oil passage should be arranged reasonably and the process hole should be saved as far as possible. Material selection of the block: when the working pressure is < 6.3mpa, cast iron HT20-40 can be used for the block, and the distance between adjacent holes δ=5 mm is recommended. Working pressure ≥6.3 MPa, selection of materials 35 or 45 steel forgings or sheets, and adjacent hole spacing δ 6 ~ 7 mm.
The processing process of Manifold block is as follows:
1) Generally each side of the cutting to leave at least 2 mm of processing allowance;
2) Milling six sides each side to leave 0.2 ~ 0.4mm grinding;
3) Grind the six surfaces to the drawing size to ensure that the non-parallelism of the two corresponding surfaces is not greater than 0.03mm and the non-perpendicularity of the two adjacent surfaces is not greater than 0.05mm;
4) Forceps line and drill each hole, surface roughness R a =12.5 μm. It can be tapped if the aperture is suitable. When drilling intersects, the flow direction of oil should be considered to avoid eddy current and impact vibration.
5) The car to the hole boring or thread of the car (boring) processing;
6) Clamp deburring, in addition to the iron filings in each hole, and be sure to clean up (according to statistics, more than 80% of the hydraulic system failure is due to parts burr removal is not clean and oil pollution). At present, there are a variety of different deburring methods and equipment for different shape parts and different materials and parts. The following two methods are mainly used for the integrated block :a) vibration deburring, mainly used for the parts before finishing, after heat treatment, deburring, derusting, descaling and cleaning of sharp edge and blunt; B) flexible brush to sting, for the burrs in the groove, step hole and right Angle edge of the integrated block processing, the brush is used after finishing and finishing, the processing effect is good, this special brush is made of nylon material and green silicon carbide, boron carbide abrasive particles mixed and pressed;
7) Weld the welding process hole and polish it. Can be blocked, blocked and process hole interference between 0.02 ~ 0.04 mm, plug and hole are left 45° welding groove, groove depth of 3 mm, solid welding, no cracks, flat welding ballard; However, the screw plug and combination gasket can also be used to block the process hole;
8) grind the surface to the surface roughness R A = 0.08mm (so the grinding amount is not large, so there is no need to leave allowance in the previous grinding);
9) Cleaning cleaning is an important process along with the whole processing process, especially for the integrated block cleanliness requirements of high products, cleaning must follow each machining process, in order to ensure the cleanliness of the entire component.
10) Surface treatment: cadmium plating or zinc plating.
Assembly and testing
After all parts are processed, the integrated block system is assembled in a clean environment to prevent components from corrosion or environmental pollution. The integrated block inlet and outlet are sealed with screw plug and combined gasket after assembly. After assembly, the product should be subjected to pressure test and function test. The pressure of the pressure test should be carried out according to the national standard. The pressure test time should be 5 ~ 10min.