Problems to pay attention to in maintenance of Manifold Block hydraulic system
Classification according to use, 2. Classification according to operation mode, 3. Classification according to control mode, 4. 5. According to the structure of the point classification. Manifold Block hydraulic valve manufacturers come to us for specific analysis as follows
Manifold Block hydraulic valve manufacturer
1. Classification by use:
Manifold Block hydraulic valve can be divided into three categories: Manifold Block direction control valve, such as: Manifold block check valve, Manifold block directional valve, etc., Manifold block pressure control valve, such as: Manifold Block relief valve, Manifold block sequence valve, Manifold block pressure reducing valve, and flow control valve, such as: Manifold block throttle valve, Manifold block speed control valve, etc.
(1) Manifold Block control valve is a large control element in the hydraulic system. It uses the change of relative position between the valve core and the valve body to realize the connecting or disconnecting of the oil circuit, so as to meet the requirements of the system for the direction of oil flow.
(2) The Manifold block pressure control valve works on the principle of the balance between the hydraulic pressure acting on the valve core and the spring force, which is used to control and adjust the oil pressure of the hydraulic system or use the Manifold block pressure as the control signal to control the action of other components. 【 Hydraulic valve manufacturer 】
(3) Manifold Block flow control valve is a component for controlling liquid flow in the hydraulic system. It changes the liquid resistance (pressure drop and pressure loss) by changing the size of the valve port flow area or the length of the flow channel, so as to control the flow through the valve and achieve the purpose of regulating the operating speed of the actuator.
These three types of valves can also be combined with each other as required to reduce pipe connections, make its structure more compact, simple connection, and improve efficiency. The most commonly used combination valve is composed of one-way valve and other valves, such as Manifold block unidirectional pressure reducing valve, Manifold block unidirectional sequence valve and Manifold block unidirectional throttle valve, etc.
2. Classification by operation mode:
The hydraulic valve can be divided into: Manifold Block manual valve, Manifold block power valve, Manifold block electric valve, Manifold block hydraulic valve and Manifold block electrohydraulic valve, etc. 【 Hydraulic valve manufacturer 】
3. Classification by control mode:
(1) set value or switch control valve; The valve controls the passage of the liquid by means of handwheel, electromagnet, pressurized gas or liquid, and controls the flow direction, pressure or flow rate of the liquid. Includes common control valve, cartridge valve and stack valve. Among them, Manifold Block cartridge valve is a new type of hydraulic valve developed in recent decades, because it has the advantages of large flow capacity (up to 1000L/min), good sealing, sensitive spool action, strong anti-pollution ability, simple structure, good applicability and easy to realize standardization, etc. It has been used more and more in hydraulic equipment. Manifold Block Hydraulic valve manufacturer
(2) Servo control valve; It is a kind of valve which continuously controls the flow direction, pressure and flow rate in the hydraulic system in proportion to the input signal (such as electrical, mechanical and pneumatic signals) and the feedback amount. Including hydraulic servo valve, electro-hydraulic servo valve and gas-hydraulic servo valve.
(3) Proportional Manifold block control valve (referred to as proportional valve); It is a kind of valve between the above two types of valves. According to the size of the input signal, it can continuously control the direction, pressure and flow of the hydraulic system in proportion to the size of the input signal. It is a kind of control valve which has certain servo performance and simple structure. Because the electro-hydraulic proportional valve has a variety of forms, easy to form the use of electrical and computer control of a variety of electro-hydraulic system, high control precision, installation and use of flexible and anti-pollution ability and other advantages, so more and more applications.
4. Classification of installation modes:
(1) thread connection; It is the inlet and outlet of Manifold block hydraulic valve directly connected with the inlet and outlet of system pipe or other valves by the threaded pipe joint, also known as pipe connection.
(2) plate connection it is to install valve components on a special connecting plate, and then in the bottom or side of the connecting plate with the external pipe threaded connector.
(3) Flange connection; The valve is connected to the pipe with a flange. 【 Hydraulic valve manufacturer 】
5. Classification by structural characteristics:
According to the structure can be divided into slide valve, cone valve, ball valve, nozzle flapper valve and jet pipe valve.
To avoid vibration of components and system, screw should be tightened. Long pipelines should be fixed and the foundation must be firm. Maintain the specified oil level of the tank to avoid air entering the system from the negative pressure zone, which requires frequent venting. The system must be tightly sealed. Reasonable selection of hydraulic oil, to often clean the oil filter, to avoid dirt into the oil. Do not use cotton yarn or rags to scrub hydraulic parts. To avoid excessive oil temperature, it is necessary to change oil regularly. The specified adjustment value of the control element shall be maintained.
Manifold Block hydraulic system
General failure and repair of hydraulic system are divided into crawling, noise, oil temperature is too high, leakage and other analysis as follows:
1. Crawling: refers to the stop or jump fault phenomenon that occurs when the speed of the working mechanism is not uniform. Crawling has great harm, such as causing movement instability and serious wear between relative moving parts.
2. Noise: it is pointed out that the noise is reflected that the components are not working properly or the quality is not high. In hydraulic transmission, the noise intensity cannot exceed 70-80dB.
3. Oil temperature is too high: the oil with too high viscosity causes too much hydraulic loss and leakage, which is very serious and poor heat dissipation. The oil storage in the tank is too little, which makes the oil circulation too fast, the ambient temperature is high, and the air circulation is not smooth.
4. Leakage: it is one of the faults in the hydraulic system. It affects the stability of the movement of the working mechanism.