Problems to be paid attention to when disassembling Manifold Block hydraulic system
Problems to be paid attention to when disassembling Manifold Block hydraulic system. After the implementation of cleaning, adjustment and other methods are ineffective, it is necessary to use disassembly inspection.
(1) Before disassembling the Manifold block hydraulic system, it must be clear whether there is residual pressure in the hydraulic circuit, and the relief valve should be completely loosened. Before dismantling the hydraulic system with the accumulator, all the energy stored by the accumulator must be released. If you do not know whether there is residual pressure in the system circuit and blind disassembly, serious mechanical or personal accidents may occur.
(2) When disassembling and assembling the parts affected by gravity, it should be put to the lowest stable surface, or it should be supported by a stable column. Do not support the column on the hydraulic cylinder or piston rod, so that the hydraulic cylinder subjected to bending force.
(3) The disassembly of Manifold Block hydraulic system is best carried out according to the components. One component is removed from the machinery to be repaired. After the performance test, the unqualified ones are further disassembled, inspected and repaired.
(4) The disassembly operation of the internal structure of Manifold Block hydraulic system should be very careful to reduce damage. Remove the threaded part and sealing face of the part to prevent bruising.
(5) The small parts should be removed to prevent loss and confusion. When removing the tubing, it is necessary to hang a label on the removed tubing in time to prevent it from being installed in the wrong position. The oil port of the pump, motor and valve should be covered and dustproof.