Manifold Block hydraulic valve: a way to prevent air from entering the hydraulic system
Manifold block hydraulic valve: Hydraulic system under normal circumstances can contain a small amount of air inside the oil system, but when the pressure in the equipment appears to reduce the air inside was automatically freed, components in the bubbles burst can produce large noise, if a large number of air into the will make the situation become more serious, such equipment will increase compression performance.
Manifold block hydraulic valve
When the Manifold Block hydraulic system is in operation, there will be working instability and the reduction of its working efficiency. The air will also lead to the oxidation of oil and the deterioration of oil, so we must think of ways to prevent the air from entering.
1. The suction pipe in the system cannot leak out of the oil surface, and it is required that the suction pipe must be well sealed.
2. When the equipment is in oil change or maintenance, the air in the system must be discharged in accordance with the manual provisions, so as to make the equipment run normally.
3, when replacing the oil seal, we need to pay attention to the use of “lip” oil seal, can not use “single lip” oil seal to replace, because the latter can only one-way oil sealing, no sealing function.
The above is the information sharing brought by Manifold Block hydraulic valve manufacturers. To learn more about the related information, you can pay attention to our official website!
Manifold block hydraulic valves are classified according to different cold modes and installation positions
According to Manifold Block hydraulic valve manufacturers, the hydraulic valve block is a separate hydraulic device to a certain extent. In the process of operation, oil is supplied according to the requirements of its driving device, and the direction, pressure and flow of oil flow are controlled to a certain extent. It is applicable to various hydraulic machinery which can be separated from the main engine and the hydraulic device.
I. Manifold Block hydraulic valve block can be divided into:
1, natural refrigeration: by the fuel tank itself and air heat exchange refrigeration, generally used in the tank capacity is less than 250 liters system.
2. Forced refrigeration: The refrigeration device is used for forced refrigeration, which is generally used in the system with a fuel tank capacity greater than 250 liters. The main technical parameters of hydraulic station are oil storage measurement and motor power.
According to the mechanism and installation position of the pump device, Manifold block hydraulic valve can be divided into:
1. Upper vertical: the pump device is vertically installed on the cover of the oil tank, mainly used for quantitative pump system.
2, upper horizontal: the pump device is horizontally installed on the tank cover plate, mainly used for variable pump system, in order to facilitate flow regulation.
3, the side type: the pump device is mounted horizontally on the basis of the tank alone, the side type can be equipped with standby pump, mainly used for the tank capacity of 250 liters, motor power 7, 5 kilowatts above the system.
Three, according to the form of fuel tank can be divided into:
1. Ordinary steel plate: the box body is connected with 5MM-6MM steel plate, and the panel is made of 10-12mm steel plate. If there are too many holes, it can be appropriately thickened or strengthened.
2, stainless steel plate: box selection 304 stainless steel plate, thickness of 2-3mm, panel using 304 stainless steel plate thickness of 3-5mm, load-bearing parts to increase the reinforcement.
The above is the news and information sharing brought by Manifold Block hydraulic valve manufacturers. To learn more about the related knowledge, you can pay attention to our official website!