Analysis of five major problems existing in large machinery and equipment processing industry
(1) the overall level of development is not balanced, individual enterprises large machinery and equipment processing industry has reached the international advanced level, the overall level of products is low, but in general, there is a big gap between the mold precision, cavity surface roughness, production cycle, life index and foreign advanced level.
(2) backward technology and equipment, organization and coordination ability, and some large machinery and equipment processing industry enterprises after technical transformation in recent years, the level of technology and equipment has more advanced equipment, the standard of some foreign-funded enterprises does not lag behind other countries, but most of the enterprise process and equipment is still relatively backward. More importantly, it is difficult for enterprises to integrate or mobilize social resources for their own use and undertake larger projects.
(3) Most enterprises lack development ability and innovation ability. On the one hand, the proportion of technical personnel is low and the level is not high enough. On the other hand, they invest less in scientific research and development and, more importantly, lag behind in their ideas and pay little attention to innovation and development. Large-scale machinery and equipment processing industry enterprises should not only pay attention to product development, but also pay attention to product innovation.
(4) The contradiction between supply and demand is difficult to alleviate in the short term. In recent years, the market rate of large machinery and equipment processing in mainland China has been lower than 74%, among which the rate of large, precision and long-life machinery and equipment is low, estimated to be less than 60%. At the same time, the machinery and equipment of industrial developed countries is accelerating China’s increasing international procurement, and the prospect of the international market is good. Market demand is strong, production and development is still difficult to keep up, the situation will continue to meet demand for a period of time.
(5) System and talent in the socialist market economy to solve the time problem, especially large machinery and equipment processing and other competitive industries, depending on specific users, a single production industry, the original state-owned and collective ownership and management mechanism has become increasingly inadequate. The quantity and quality of talents cannot keep up with the rapid development of the industry.Guilong manifold blocks